Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF & Pages 6 & 7

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well today! It's going to be in the low 50's here today through Monday, with low's in the low 30's and high's in the low to mid 50's. I've been feeling like I'm going to have a cold for over a week. You know the symptoms.....the sinuses feel sort of full and the back of the throat and down the throat feels really funny, not scruffy and raw, but your throat just doesn't feel right. My bronchial tubes/chest feel sort of strange, like I'm going to by pass cold straight to outright bronchitis and sound like a dog kennel when I cough. I'm one that doesn't remember to take pills. I'm not sick all that often, or need to take them on a daily basis for a medical condition. When I had to take the meds after my surgery, I actually had to set a special alarm on my phone to remember to take my pills every 12 hours. But, it's time to get the herbs and cough drops out for the season. I need to check the stock of cough drops and stock up for the season. Thankfully, I only get a cold once or twice a year, but the one or two I do get are bad ones.

I like sports, especially LOVE baseball. Tonight is the beginning of the major league baseball play offs. I don't care that the Chicago Cubs didn't make it into the play offs, it's baseball! I've already picked my favorites to win tonight's games. Go Texas Rangers! Go Atlanta Braves!

Today I'm sharing pages 6 & 7 of the fall brag book. Three more 2 pages and the back page to share! There is enough room to add your text and any additional embellishments you want to add to make them unique to you for your pictures. Just click on the image so it opens up on another page, right click and save to your computer folder. Please remember that these are for personal use only.


HUGE Thank You for visiting my blog and for downloading! Have an AWESOME weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment