Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Kit

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well today! The chilly weather here isn't lasting long. It will be up in the mid 70's by the weekend with the chance of thunderstorms. But I also know that cold weather will be hanging around in the area soon enough. I am finding that most of my body likes the cooler weather, but my bones/joints don't. My hips have been hurting more, and my finger joints, all of them, have felt like I've had an elephant in stilettos dancing on each of them. That's what I have earned for being a huge tomboy and doing heavy lifting. Proper body mechanics may help most things, but it's the OTHER stuff I've done since I was a kid that are catching up with me. Like jumping down stairs, jumping out of trees and swings, roller skating and falling down a lot, standing in high heels for 8 hours, wearing flats the last year, playing any and all sports, and various other things I've done that my joints are reminding me that I shouldn't have done! But, that's what happens when you live life the way you want to live it. Even though I hurt, I don't regret any of it! I've had fun most of the time!!! So I'm just going to suck it up, take ibuprofen when I need it, and try to keep my joints as warm as possible and is comfortable.

Today is the Breast Cancer Awareness kit. There are a lot of elements and papers not shown in the preview. There are 49 papers and 74 elements in the kit. And, since men can get breast cancer as well as women, there are some male figures included as well. It affects us all in some way. I know that you will find plenty in this kit to create with! You can re size as is necessary to create your personal pages. Please remember that the kit is for personal use only, no commercial use is allowed.

Here is the Media Fire link for this kit.

HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading! Have a GREAT day! Friday's kit will be for one of my favorite holidays......Halloween!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment