Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Brag Book Page 2

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well. I got the stitches from my surgery out yesterday afternoon. It felt like little pin pricks on my eyebrow when he pulled them out. All of the cancer is gone. He said that if I had come in to talk to him about it 6 months from now, he would have had to take more than what he did and would have possibly had to actually go into my eyebrow and possibly into my upper eyelid. I'm glad I didn't ignore it!

I'm going to have to figure out how to fix my computer desk. I got up from my chair and my cat Rufus jumped up on my desk last night while the slide out for my keyboard was out about 3 inches. He didn't quite make the desk top and hit the edge of the slide out with his back legs. He's not a small cat. He's part Maine coon, and weighs about 20 pounds. The slide out isn't meant to hold that much weight, and it went crashing to the floor with my keyboard and mouse. His back legs hit the chair so he didn't fall on the floor. Stuff happens, and I have been wanting to get something else to put my computer on for the last couple of months. The slide out hasn't been working all that well for the last couple of years no matter what I've done to it to fix it. The slide outs are fine when they work, but I would rather have something more stable to put my keyboard on. I'm pretty handy making things, so it won't take me long to figure out how to make a more convenient computer desk. The current desk is taking up a little too much room in the space that I have to put it in anyway. And, I don't have any space for shelves to put books and the printer paper on so that they are handy when I need them.

Today is page two of the fall brag book. Click on the image below, which will open it on another page, right click and save as to the file where you want it. There is enough space on the page to add your text and any personalization that you wish to add to make it special for you.

Have an AWESOME day! HUGE Thank You for visiting my blog and for downloading.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment