Saturday, August 4, 2012

Upcoming Back to School Kits

Since this is the time of the year when the kids go back to school, I've been working on some back to school goodies for you to work with. There are a LOT of different school colors and color combinations. So, in order to get the "basic" school color combinations into kits, and not make one file so huge, I split them up into at least 13 or 14 mini kits and at least one bonus kit at the end with goodies that would have been a bit of overkill to put into every kit. PLUS, I'm also including a collegiate/block style alphabet into each kit with that kit's colors.

I will start sharing these with you starting Monday and will post them everyday until they are all posted! There will be LOTS of goodies for you to create with!

I LOVE YOU ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment