Friday, August 3, 2012

Template 15

I've been trying to get used to my new glasses, which came in Wednesday. I now have tri-focal glasses, and they are driving me nuts with the difference in vision between the sections. They are an improvement over my last pair, which were single vision, but they are going to take me a while to get used to. It's like walking in my own version of the Twilight Zone! Walking down the stairs is a HUGE challenge because it's like walking down the stairs without my glasses, but then I've got the section that's supposed to help me see the computer better which is just a little stronger but it doesn't help me see distances. It took me 2 months to figure out the no line bi-focal glasses 4 years ago, and I figure it will take me just as long to get used to these! Migraine headaches really suck!

I created a little "stormy" template for you to use in your creations. They are in .psp and .psd format for you to use. Here's what I did with it. I know you can create something cool with it, too! The top picture is a picture that I took of some of my parent's flowers that I planted for them in May while my dad was in the hospital.


I've also been working on a back to school/college kit that I can hopefully get done soon. I know that some kids have already started back to school. The grand kids start the 20th of this month. Where has the summer gone???

Here is the Media Fire link for the template. If you have any problems with the links on any posts, please leave a message in the comments and I'll get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kx04bkb8in9smbx
Enjoy!
Have an AWESOME weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment