Monday, August 27, 2012

Masks 51-55

Good Morning! Hope you are doing well! We got about 2 inches of rain yesterday! May be a little late, but much needed anyway.

Thursday, I'm headed to Reform, Alabama to help one of my younger sisters move to Illinois. Everybody keeps telling me that I need to rethink my trip, but my sister is moving and has a deadline to meet for moving. I know that the storm in the Gulf of Mexico by the name of Isaac is moving toward the coast, but as of now, the track of the storm is only going to dump some rain in that area of Alabama. But, we all know that these storms are not predictable, and there is not a thing I can do about it. I will be having my solar powered weather radio with me on the bus so that I can keep up with the weather. If I have to stay in a motel somewhere between here and where the bus stops in Tuscaloosa, then that's what I've got to do. It's up to the bus line as to whether we will go all the way through, or stop somewhere along the way. I'm not going to fuss over it.

Today I've got some masks for you to create with. Here are a couple of tags I've made with 2 of the masks, and the preview.


Here is the link for these masks. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tg7u1yypkmwg7d9
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading!
Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment