Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back To School_Red

Good Evening! Hope you are doing well. Sorry I'm late in posting. I've been doing some other things that needed to be done. Tomorrow is day one of the back to school shopping with the grand kids. They have to have some new shoes, and they are going to be trying on tennis shoes and regular school shoes. My grandson needs some new pants and shirts, too. Since my hubby will be home tomorrow, he will get to experience what I've gone through since our oldest son started school 27 years ago. He never did want to go school shopping, and he's going to get to go tomorrow. He may as well get a good dose of the chaos, havoc and mayhem! :) He might get lucky *cough* and it won't take too long....but with kids that are finicky about what they wear....that won't be a short trip!

Today is the red kit. Tomorrow will be the turquoise kit. Here is the preview of today's kit.



HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading! If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you. Here is the link for the red kit.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfgydttt1bc23ql
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment