Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back To School_Orange


Good Afternoon! I'm a little late today. I stayed at a friend's house last night. Yesterday was a rather odd day. It started out with me following my parent's to Farmer City, IL. I knew that I was NOT going to be going home at noon if I went to visit my friends there,  so I took the truck. Well, to make a long story short.....I locked the keys in the truck and had to call home to have someone bring me one of the 3 spare sets. I really had no intentions of spending the night at my friend's house, but that's what happened. I had to go to Dollar General to get me a night gown to sleep in because my friend is way smaller than I am, and I wasn't going to sleep in my clothes. But I did have a good time. We made homemade salsa and it was YUMMY! She gave me some of it to bring home with me. It won't last long at this house!

Today is the Orange kit. Tomorrow will be the Purple kit. If there is a particular color of back to school kit that you would like, leave me a note/request in the comments and I will get it done and post it on the blog. Here is the preview of today's kit:


Here is the link for this kit. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you! 
http://www.mediafire.com/?r44wd90b1946j70
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading the kits. Have an AWESOME weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment