Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back To School_Extras Part 2

Good Morning! Hope you are doing well! Tomorrow my youngest son and grand kids go back to school. I've also got to go to the city governemtn offices and find out about the status of a permit for the stuff we want to do to the outside of our house. It's been three weeks since I turned the paperwork in, and even though I know that we are not the only ones wanting permits for fixing up our house, it is a little slow in getting done. It would be nice if there wasn't so much bureaucratic red tape to get things done.

Today is part two of the back to school extras. More papers and more goodies for you to create with. Tomorrow will be the last of the back to school goodies. Here is the preview of part two:
Here is the link for this kit of goodies. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5348q790uggorwt
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading.
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment