Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back To School_Extras Part 1

Good Morning! It's Saturday, and only 2 days before the grand kids start school again. Both of my sons will be attending college again this year. My oldest son is taking more prerequisite classes for nursing school, and hoping to be able to get into a nursing school. My youngest son is taking more art classes this year. He's taking glass and sculpture classes. Both of my sons are really good artists, but my youngest son has followed his passion for art.

Today is the first of 3 parts of Extras for the back to school kits for you to create with. Not all of the items in this file are shown. Here is the preview of this file of extras:
 Here is the link for this kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zbvoimah5fe9ji4
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading my kits.
Have a GREAT weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment