Monday, August 20, 2012

Back To School_Extras Part 3

Good Morning! Today school begins! My youngest son will find out what he has to have for his college art classes. There will be a huge run on the basic art supplies by the art students at the two arts and crafts stores here this week. My grand kids will be starting their school year today, too. One is a sophomore, one is in 7th grade, and one is in the 4th grade. I hope that their school year goes better than last year, especially for my grandson. He was bullied quite a bit last year by some students. I know of at least once last year that another student tried to trip him down the stairs. The school says that they have to look at the security tapes before they will do anything.....IF they do anything, to the students who are bullying him. My grandson is not an aggressive person, and he won't fight unless someone does something to him first. Don't know what's up with the bullying crap, but it has got to stop! I was bullied when I was in school, too, so I know what he's going through. And the bullying is going in new and more violent directions even with the younger kids in elementary school.

Today is the last of the Extras for the Back To School kits! I hope you have been enjoying them, and have found lots of stuff to create your student's school pages....or other creative endeavors for your other pages! Here is the preview of this kit:
HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading my kits! Here is the link for this kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.


Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment