Friday, August 17, 2012

Back To School_Emo-Punk

Good Morning! It's FRIDAY!! Just about time for the weekend!! I've got to run to the store, then I'm going to spend the weekend with my friends and help them get some house repairs done. Not to worry, I've got tomorrow's and Sunday's Back To School Extra kits on a flash drive and I'll be able to post on my laptop.  :)

Here is today's Emo-Punk kit, which has some Goth included. Tomorrow is the first of three back to school extra kits. Bits of this and that that I decided to add later after I got started. Here are the previews of today's Emo-Punk kit.



Here is the link for this kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.


HUGE Thank You for visiting and for downloading! You are AWESOME!
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment