Friday, August 10, 2012

Back To School Kit_Light Blue

Good Afternoon! How are you doing today? Sorry I'm a little late in posting today. Life stuff called and we all know how that goes.

Today's kit is the Light Blue. I hope you are finding the goodies in these kits helpful in your creating. At the end of the colors, there will be one or two extra files with some frames, tags, and other goodies will be added along with some extra papers to make your creations interesting. I'm thinking about making some blank quick pages for you to create with.....maybe with some extra goodies included.

Tomorrow's kit will be the Maroon kit. And here are the previews for the Light Blue kit.


Here is the link for the Light Blue kit. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9u6vva9mz204aqe
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment