Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back To School Green Kit

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well! It's day 4 of the back to school kits....today is the green kit. Since I started working with Paint Shop Pro in 2003, I've seen a LOT of different types and styles of kits. The more kits I attempt, the more I learn about doing them, and it is an on-going learning process. Lots of things are not so black and white when you get to looking at the different aspects of making the goodies to put into a kit. But, I will continue to try to create kits that you want to use to create your digital scrap book or brag book pages with.

The green kit is full size and the goodies can be re sized to fit your needs. And, not all of the goodies are shown in the preview. Tomorrow's kit is Light Blue.

Here are the previews of the green kit:




Here is the link for the green kit. If you have any problems with any of the links on my blog, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?49oer9dnxc1qjfl
Have an AWESOME day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment