Friday, June 1, 2012

Templates 11 and 12

It's Friday! I brought my big computer to my parent's house as there are programs I need that take up too much space on my laptop. Things are not working well with my big computer at my parent's house and their internet connection, and I'm having to post on my laptop. Not a big deal....just a bit of a PITA! I think it has to do with a couple of things....one, my parent's live in a modular home, number two, there is 70 feet between my wi-fi and their modem, and number three, there is a lot of wiring between where my computer is and where their modem is. It could also be the modem and the connection to the internet, too. Oh well, it's only for a few more weeks and then I'll be back home, and I'll survive!

Dad is doing well. He's had nurses here to check him over and take his blood since he's on warfarin, and a physical therapist to help him get back into shape. He's not happy with his own progress, but his physical therapist thinks he's doing AWESOME!  My dad is 80, but he thinks he's 30 and thinks he should be progressing much faster than he is.

Today I've got two templates for you to create with. Here are a couple of tags I did with the templates and samples of the templates.



Here are the MediaFire links for the templates. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll get them fixed for you.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment