Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Masks 41-45

I apologize for my lack of posting. I've been doing a lot of different things the last few days, and my life stuff has to be dealt with before my other enjoyable pursuits like sharing my creations with you. Sad, but it's very true. :(

My parents are doing fine. Dad is walking and doing the exercising like he's supposed to, and Friday, will be his last day for home care by the nurses and physical therapists. He will be scheduled for outpatient blood checks since he's been on the blood thinner Warfarin since his surgery and also physical therapy a few times a week. He's able to drive now, so I won't have to go unless they think I'll be needed for something or another. I may be temporarily living with my parents, but I'm trying so hard to let them live THEIR lives as normally as possible and stay out of their way as much as possible. I'm here basically to walk with my dad outside and to take their dog for a walk every 3-4 hours. It's cheaper on gas if I just stay at their house than driving the almost 6 mile round trip from my house to their house about 5 times a day. I go back to my house to take care of my cat Rufus and visit with the rest of the clan once or twice a day.

I've got some more masks for you to create with. There is a preview of them and a tag I did with one of them.

Here is the Media Fire link for these masks. If you have any problems with the link, please leave a note in the comments and I will get it fixed for you.

Have an AWESOME week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment