Monday, June 11, 2012

Masks 36-40

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well! I gave myself a bit of a do nothing weekend. I did help my parents with the usual stuff....took a couple of walks outside with dad in the mornings before it got too hot and humid, did a load of dishes in the dishwasher, and some laundry, but that was all of my "doing" for the weekend. I spent time at my own house with my cat Rufus and gave him some lovin's. I miss my cat! I can't have him here because my parent's dog doesn't get along too well with cats. Rufus doesn't mind being around dogs. So, since I had a weekend of not doing much, I've got to get busy with things this week.

I've been fussing over a necklace that I'm making, but there is something that's missing and I can't figure out what it is. It looks COOL! But it is lacking some POP! Maybe since I didn't do anything with it over the weekend, I'll figure out what it is that's missing. I love being creative, but I hate it when I hit the creative block and can't figure out what's either got to go or what needs to be added to make the piece look really good.

Today I've got masks 36-40 for you to create with. Here's what I did with one of the masks and a preview of what's in the file.





Here is the Media Fire link for these masks. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I will get the link fixed for you.


Have an AWESOME week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment