Thursday, June 14, 2012

Heart Frame

Good Morning! I hope you are doing well this morning. Things are going well with my dad. He's driving now and yesterday he took mom to get her hair done and then they went to Walmart to shop. Dad works at Walmart and got to chat with all of his fellow co-workers. They like my dad A LOT! Several of his co-workers visited him in the hospital and since he's gotten home. That says a lot about my dad and his friends at work. While they were gone for about 5 hours, I did some laundry and dishes. Then after that, my hubby was home and we went over to our house to spend time with everybody and Rufus the cat. Rufus is ALWAYS glad to see me! I want to be back in my own house, sleeping in my own bed, and my life somewhat back to normal....whatever normal is.

I've got a pretty heart and rose frame to share with you today to create with. Just click on the picture to enlarge it, then right click and "save as" for this one. It's in .png form so everyone can use it.
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment