Monday, May 7, 2012

Masked Monday

Good Morning! Hope you had an awesome weekend!

It was rather wet and stormy in the area most of the weekend. We got some rain, but not as much as they did north of here! OMG! They got way too much rain!! There were 30 rail cars blown over Sunday by some pretty strong winds that were going through the area north of here in Toluca, IL, which is in Marshal County. That's in the county that has gotten just brutalized with rain and severe weather on and off since Thursday evening. If you want to read the little blurb about the train cars, here is the link:  http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/Train-derails-in-Marshall-County-150362555.html?vid=a 

It is just amazing sometimes what the weather can do! It also reminds us that we don't have anything permanent here in this life, and sometimes it gets brought to our doorstep in the most destructive and violent ways. It reminds us of how fragile life is, how we need to really cherish those we love, and cherish every moment we are here, because it can all be snatched away from us at any time. Gives one cause for pause, to stop and think, what is REALLY IMPORTANT to me? Is it my life and my family? Or is it my possessions and my job? Personally, I care very much for my family. I lost my youngest granddaughter 11 years ago next month to a tumor on her brain stem when she was only 10 1/2 months old. It was very painful time in my life, and it still is. It left a huge hole in my heart that can never be filled. I have 2 sons, 2 older granddaughters (16 and 13 this year) and a younger grandson (9 this year), and they have their own huge places in my heart. The pain of loss lessens some as the years go by, but it never really totally goes away. She would have been 12 this year.

Over the weekend I decided that my blog is going to take a different path as far as sharing. I've decided to go with "themes" and just post 3 days a week. The decision wasn't made lightly to only post 3 days a week, but things I need to get done aren't quite getting accomplished the way I want. So Monday is going to be Masked Monday. Wednesday is going to be a surprise....it could be frames, it could be a kit, it could be a cluster of goodies, it could be just about anything. And Friday will be templates for either tags or full size pages.

So since this is Masked Monday.....here are masks 11-15 and a tag I made with one of them:

 4Shared is working again, and here is the link for Masks 11-15. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will fix it.

Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment