Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weather Changes

It's going to be a lot cooler today, with a freeze warning tonight! I knew this warm weather here in Illinois was NOT going to stay this way for long. We are back to spring type weather where temps can be more like the Screaming Eagle roller coaster. Still not sure where winter was, but it sure wasn't here! It's not a good thing that winter decided to take a "vacation" from this area. Lots of things needed the winter cold to do well, like some of the fruit trees, and the bug population is going to be horrid. I'm going to be watching for an increase of the Japanese beetles this year to be chewing up our veggies and flowers. *scowl* I have a feeling the mosquitoes are going to be horrible this year, too!

The weather in Texas on Tuesday was horrible with the tornadoes, hail and rain. I've been sending prayers for those who were affected by the tornadoes. Mother nature seems to be in a really foul mood, and to me, the tornadoes seem to be more numerous and powerful this year. I've always been in awe of the weather and give it a lot of respect. I watch the news and/or the weather channel, have a weather radio, and be as prepared as I can be. I've always kept updated with the weather because you never know what's going to happen. Since I've had children and now have grandchildren, I really keep up on the weather. Not that I can do anything about it, but being aware of what's going on sort of helps keep me from going into a total panic. I've got first aid supplies, canned food, bottled water, etc stored for just about any sort of weather related emergency. I don't like scrambling around for stuff when it's needed.

The food images that I shared a couple of days ago were all hand/computer colored by me. It was fun to figure out what color would be closest to what the food actually looked like. I've been working on other hand/computer colored images to share with you, ranging from cars, to tools, to flowers and other goodies.

Now on to the papers and frames. Today it's the browns, though some are more oranges and yellows than browns. Here is a sample of what's in the file:





Here is the 4Shared link for these papers and frames. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix it.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/32Ups71G/Browns.html
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment