Friday, April 13, 2012

My First Script


I'm really proud of myself! I used my first script! It wasn't all that hard either. I figured it would be some really complicated thing to use. Of course, some are probably a bit more involved than doing a calendar, at least I tried one.

Yesterday, we FINALLY got our taxes done! OMG! I thought a 10 ton elephant had been lifted off my shoulders and my mind after we got ours and my late mother-in-law's taxes done. I'm one that likes to get them done as soon as our W-2's come in so I don't have to worry about losing or misplacing them. (I'm not the most organized person, but I'm working on it!) So instead of doing our taxes the first part of February like we normally do it, we had to wait to get them done. It nagged at the back of my mind the whole time. Were we going to have to pay? Next year we will probably have to pay some because of the sale of the house in Oklahoma. Were we going to get anything back? We did! Whew! I might be able to get a used car so that I don't have to get up to take our oldest son to work every morning. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing it once in a while, but I would actually like to sleep past 5 AM. His girlfriend Paula has to be at work at 5 AM, he has to be at work at 6 AM, then there are the kids to get up and ready for school. Oh, summer cannot get here fast enough! Did I say that!?!? Yep, I did! I won't have to get kids up for school while mom and dad are at work!! YEAH!

Since I got brave and did my first script, I thought I would share it with you. It's not elaborate, but that will come later. Maybe some wallpapers? Could be a possibility! There are 2 sizes and 3 different colors in the file for you to use in your creations. Here are a couple of samples in the file. They show up as the same size here, but they aren't.

Here is the 4Shared link for the calendars. If you have any problems with the links, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll get it fixed.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/rHOEyNjI/May2012Calendars.html
Have a GREAT weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment