Thursday, April 26, 2012

Masks

I've got a case of the blah's and I really don't feel at all creative today. Really don't want to do much at all. I think what I really need to do is go take a much needed connection break with Mother Earth. I need to re energize all 5 of my batteries....emotional, psychological, mental, physical and Spiritual. They've been drained to almost empty with all of the stuff I've been having to deal with for the last 11 months after my mother-in-law passed last June 1st. This weekend will be a good time to go charge up my batteries, and I really don't care that they are calling for thunderstorms and a high in the mid 50's for Saturday. I can find out on my computer where the storms are before I go, and hopefully avoid getting drenched. But I need to recharge and regroup and rethink things in my life.

I do have some masks that I created a few weeks ago to share with you though. I'll share them five at a time in files over time for you to download.Here is what's in the file:

Here is the Media Fire link for these masks. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will fix it for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6awfeg0dpkr5cr7
Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment