Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Girly

I'm not exactly the most organized person in the world, but I'm working on it! I've been working on getting my computer files a little more organized, and hopefully I can find what I'm looking for when I want it. I know that since I've organized some of my most used craft and sewing stuff, I can't find what I'm looking for. But I'll figure out where everything is soon enough, just like my computer files. It's an on going process. I've got to work with everything enough to remember where I put it in the first place, then put it back where I found it after I'm done with my sewing and crafting stuff so I can find it again when I need it. My computer files are the same way. Just got to keep plugging on with the project.

I'm also working on putting a garage sale together for sometime in May. I've got stuff from my late mother-in-law that none of the family wants, plus all of the clothes the grand kids have outgrown and various other what-not that needs to go somewhere else. And I'm hoping that the weather was a little more stable in May for the garage sale....if the weather can be stable at this time of year! Right now it's up and down like a yo yo. Today it's going to be in the upper 70's/low 80's and tomorrow in the mid 50's! And they are calling for strong to severe thunderstorms for later today and tonight, with the possibility of tornadoes. Such is spring in Central Illinois. But, I've got the basement set up for any possibility the weather can throw at us. Since there are 7 people that live here on a daily basis and my hubby who is here for up to 48 hours every week, that's a lot of preparation for everybody for the tornado season, and for the winter. Thankfully we have the basement, and there is space in the basement for all of it. But even if we didn't have a basement, and not as much space as we do, I would find the space to still have enough for everyone to take care of any weather situation. Better to have it and not need it, than not have it and really need it.

Today's kit has lots of bright colors in the 24 papers and 55 elements....and it is girly. Lots of pinks and purples, with some turquoise and blue thrown in. Here is a sample of what's in the kit today:
Here is the MediaFire link for this kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix it.

Have a GREAT day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment