Friday, April 27, 2012

For The Boys

I am feeling a little better than I was yesterday, and I finished the kit I was working on for the boys. The kit is for the young boys in our lives. The ones who like to watch bugs, play on the playground, play sports and marbles, and such. This kit could also be used for those of us girls who are tomboys! I spent more time on the monkey bars and playing sports than I did playing with my Barbie dolls. And yes, I still like watching all sorts of bugs....except roaches and mosquitoes.

My 3 ladies are going to Chicago tomorrow so that they can go to an anime convention. My 3 guys are staying home and doing whatever they want to do. My grandson likes to watch anime, but he's not interested in going to the convention. My granddaughters have outfits that they helped make that they are wearing to the convention tomorrow. They are really excited about going! Their mom isn't happy about the driving part as they are leaving around 5 in the morning. It's about a 5 hour round trip, if they don't run into any heavy weekend traffic, plus however long they'll be at the convention. And I know that my granddaughters are going to want to see EVERYTHING that's there. I don't expect they will get back home until about 8 or 9 tomorrow night. I hope they have fun!!

My hubby is out on the road driving his truck somewhere in the Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin areas picking up and taking the freight either to the rail yard in Chicago or to other distribution centers and warehouses for customers. He's been driving a truck for the same company for 19 years. He's home in the middle of the week for about 2 days because he schedules his monthly doctor's appointments on Wednesdays.

I'll give those of you with a fear of spiders and bugs in general a heads up that there is one spider and one spider on a web, plus there are 3 beetles, 2 butterflies, and 1 ant in the kit. There are 58 elements and 28 papers in this kit. Here is a little preview of what I put in this tagger size kit.
Here is the Media Fire link for this kit. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I'll fix it.

Have an AWESOME weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment