Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flowers in Bloom

The weather of the last few weeks has given the plants an early start. Our daffodils, tulips, lilacs, wild geraniums, and even my struggling 2 year old spice bush are in bloom, or have been in bloom. I'm hoping that the iris bloom when they are supposed to, and my spice bush will produce just a few berries in late summer/early fall. I'm not expecting a huge crop of berries on that poor single stem, but a few would be awesome just to see what they taste like! It's a pure joy to see the riotous colors of flowers blooming, even if this is just a wee bit early for them to be blooming. No one is going to hear me complain about this early blooming because I enjoy flowers and plants any time of the year.

Speaking of flowers, I have some hand/computer painted flowers for you today in honor of the riot of colors in our yard. These are small enough to use with tags, and maybe even full size scrap book pages if you want to use them as accents. They are just a bit bigger than what you see here. Hopefully I can "paint" some more soon. Here is a sample of what's in the file:





Here is the 4Shared link for this file. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments and I will fix it.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/XJu_2ST5/Flowers.html
Have a Happy Easter weekend.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment