Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter, Food, and Organizing

Took my parents and my "crew" to Easter brunch yesterday. It was every body's Easter baskets, except the grand kids got their Easter candy in baskets Saturday night. None of my grand kids really like hard boiled eggs. I thought the adults would appreciate something a little more healthy than a basket full of empty sugary calories. I prefer an assortment of yummy food to a basket full of sugar. The restaurant was serving breakfast as well as the traditional Easter dinner fare. They had a breakfast line and a dinner line for people to choose from. Most of my family did the breakfast as well as the dinner choices, having scrambled eggs as well as fried chicken and mashed potatoes. I just stuck with scrambled eggs, bacon, tater tots, and fruit. The food was very good and everybody got their tummies full with the foods they liked. I'm glad that I made reservations for the 9 of us earlier! There weren't too many people there when we got there, but it was quickly filling up about 20 minutes later. Lots of big families with the same idea I had of taking the family out for brunch. Three to four generations all coming together to have a meal.

After I brunch, I went on a Wal-Mart run, then started putting the plastic storage shelves together, and putting stuff on them. I got quite a bit done! Not as much as I could have gotten done, but my lower back has been bothering me the last couple of days, and I stopped when it really started to hurt. No sense in really messing up my back. I'm going to get some more stuff on the shelves today....along with an oil change for the truck, potting some of my mom's new African violets in bigger pots, and a few other things that need to get done.

Today I'm sharing keys. I used some in the quick page I did a couple of weeks ago. Here's what's in the file:





Here is the 4Shared link for the keys. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/i5HxD_FJ/Keys.html
Have a GREAT week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment