Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sending prayers

I'm sending prayers to those who have lost loved ones, to those who are injured, and to those who have lost their homes in the horrible storms in the last few days. I pray that they stay strong in their faith and in each other to get through this terrible time in their lives.
I have a nasty cold, but I'm not blaming it on my grandson.....I'm blaming it on letting myself get run down. Been doing a little too much for everybody else, and not enough for myself. Not a bright thing to do!! The changing weather isn't helping any either. It's been in the 50's, 60's, then in the 30's and 40's. The weather has been like a yo yo....up and down, so it's hard to know what to wear from one day or even one moment to the next. Spring and fall are always like this, and 90% of the time I get a nasty cold that just beats me down.
I'm sharing some mixed goodies today....swirls and more brads. Here are some samples of what's in the file:




If you have any problems with the 4Shared links, please leave me a note in the comments.
Here is the link for these elements:

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment