Monday, February 27, 2012

Sharing some papers

I hope everyone is doing well! I didn't get much sleep over the weekend because my grandson has a cold, which last night turned into the croup. Poor baby sounds like a St. Bernard when he coughs now. He and his mom were in the steamy bathroom last night, and I was sitting with him in the steamy bathroom this morning. We all live in the same huge house.....me and my hubby, both of our sons, our daughter-in-law and 3 grand kids. Definitely makes life interesting here!
Here are a few examples of some papers I did a few months ago that I have to share with you all.



The file says the papers are 900x900 but some of them are smaller.
Here is the link to 4Shared to download the papers. If you have any problems with the link, please leave me a note in the comments.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/09Zoh4LW/My_papers_900x900.html
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment