Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's Saturday!

Well, my dad's eyelid surgery went well. The growth was not cancerous like the doctor thought it might be. YEA!!
While I was at the hospital with my parents and my hubby, I went to the hospital's gift shop to get my dad some roses. They have a really nice gift shop there. I noticed that they had jewelry, and some of it was in a glass case with a lock. I asked the lady working there if they ever took local artists items to sell, and she directed me to another lady that runs the gift shop. Well, to make a long story short....I have one outlet for selling some of my jewelry, purses, toys, and other things I make. Awesome!! It's always good to ask.
I've made some more goodies for everyone for their scrapbooks, stats, and tags. There are 12 round cut out alphas, 1 page of stitches, and 2 pages of musical notes in this file.
Here are some examples of what's in this file:






Here is the 4Shared link for these: 
http://www.4shared.com/rar/bDPCPTuj/AlphasStitchesNotes.html
Enjoy!!
Have an AWESOME weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment