Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doctor's appointment & Cute Buttons

Well, I just got back from the doctor that my dad has been seeing for a few years. He has taken care of my dad's sometimes cancerous skin lesions. I only had one spot that he was concerned about, the rest of what I needed him to look at were totally harmless. Not a biggie! Load off of my mind!! He removed the suspicious looking compound growth, and the rest he left alone and told me that if the one's he left got to be a bother, especially when I'm dressing, he would remove them.
I also got a very interesting history lesson dealing with skin, too! Most of the interesting skin stuff I have is all from my English, German, French, Nordic, Celtic, Irish, and Scottish ancestors. It's basically the pale skinned people who have this type of skin stuff. I learned a lot about the different cultures while I was at the doctor's office!! Very interesting and informative listening to this very interesting man!! I really didn't expect a history lesson of my ancestor's skin types when I went to the doctor, but it gave me more insight into why my skin is the way it is.
Here are some cute little buttons that I made a few days ago. There are round, oval and flower shaped buttons in this file. I'll make some other button shapes to share later.


If you have any problems with any of my links, please leave me a comment.
Here is the 4Shared link for these buttons:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/LSvepMCs/Buttons.html
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment